See past league standings, message boards, history, trophies, and medals in your Yahoo Fantasy profile
Yahoo Fantasy Profile showcases your history and your trophies for every game we have offered. It’s organized into four sections: football, baseball, basketball and hockey. All football games (Fantasy Football, Pro Pick em, College Pick em, Survival) are listed under football; Fantasy Golf and Nascar are listed in the All tab. You can also view every league you have played in and trophy and medal won under the history, trophies, and medals tabs.
Access your Yahoo Fantasy profile
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Mouse over the Fantasy Sport and year | select Profile.
Access league history
- At the top of your Fantasy profile, select the sport you'd like to review your league history from.
- Below the list of Fantasy sports, select History.
- Review the list of your past teams and leagues then select the one you'd like to access.
Commissioners can also enable league history which will add your league's historical data as a dropdown menu from your current season's overview page using the steps here.
Review your past league history and awards
- History - Check past league standings.
- Trophies and medals - Review any past awards you've received for your valiant efforts.
- Performance graphs - Click into any head-to-head game to see a graph that charts your performance from your first season (starting in 2009) to the present.
- Ratings - By calculating your win-loss-tie record (and the strength of your opponents) we’ve come up with a rating and level based on your performance. The more highly rated players you beat in a head-to-head match-up, the faster your rating will rise. The opposite is true when you lose to lower-rated players.