Yahoo Trade Review
Yahoo Trade Review is included with all Yahoo Pro Leagues
Protesting a trade
- If a manager feels that the deal is unfair, he/she can lodge an official protest with the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Every protest (which must contain a description of why the protesting manager feels the trade should be vetoed) will be reviewed by members of the Yahoo Sports staff following the 2-day review period.
- As a result, it may take an additional day for your trade to process, since the Yahoo Sports League Office has a 24-hour period to review the trade and either accept or reject it after your league's review period.
- Unlike the one-third of league members requirement for trade vetoes, only one manger protesting a trade will trigger a review by the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Any notes made by either manager involved in the trade, either when proposing or accepting the trade, will be included in the review process.
- It is not the purpose of the League Office to prevent coaches from making unwise trades, but rather to simply ensure that all coaches in a league are competing on a level and fair playing field.
Caution: All decisions on trade protests are final. Explanations about why specific trades were approved or rejected are not provided.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.