Yahoo Trade Review
Yahoo Trade Review is included with all Yahoo Fantasy Sports Pro Leagues and is designed to ensure trades are made with complete integrity.
About trade review
- Yahoo Trade Review is included with Yahoo Fantasy Football and Baseball Pro Leagues
- It's not available for purchase in Fantasy Hockey or Fantasy Basketball leagues.
- If Trade Review is purchased, once any trade offer is accepted, the entire league will be notified so that all managers will have the opportunity to review the deal.
- In a custom league, the league commissioner can set the review period to be anywhere between 1 and 7 days.
- Commissioners may purchase trade review for their league from their sports Premium Add-Ons page
Protest a trade
- If a manager feels that the deal is unfair, he/she can lodge an official protest with the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Every protest (which must contain a description of why the protesting manager feels the trade should be vetoed) will be reviewed by members of the Yahoo Sports staff following the 2-day review period.
- As a result, it may take an additional day for your trade to process, since the Yahoo Sports League Office has a 24-hour period to review the trade and either accept or reject it after your league's review period.
- Unlike the 1/3 of league members requirement for trade vetoes, only 1 manger protesting a trade will trigger a review by the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Any notes made by either manager involved in the trade, either when proposing or accepting the trade, will be included in the review process.
- It isn't the purpose of the League Office to prevent coaches from making unwise trades, but rather to simply make sure that all coaches in a league are competing on a level and fair playing field.
All decisions on trade protests are final. Explanations about why specific trades are approved or rejected won't be provided.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.