Draft types in Fantasy Sports
Now you can change your custom league to draft your league from one of the following options:
- Live Standard Draft - In a Live Standard Draft, every team selects one player per round until their roster is full. The draft order reverses each round, so the team that starts the first round will end the second, and the team that ends the first round will start the second. This type of draft is run the same as our fantasy mock drafts.
- Currently, there is no setting to live pick a certain portion of your draft and then auto-pick the remaining portion.
- If a manager leaves the live draft, the rest of their team will be selected using auto-pick.
- Live Auction Draft - Teams use an auction budget to bid on players. Teams take turns nominating players for auction and the team with the highest bid is awarded the player. Auctions continue until every team's roster is filled.
- Auto-pick Draft - We will draft teams for your league based on either our default rankings or individual manager's pre-draft player rankings. Once you set your league's draft status to Ready, your draft will happen within 72 hours.
- Offline Draft - Your league conducts its own player draft offline (standard or auction) and submits the results via our draft results entry page, which can be reached from the Commissioner's Tools on your league overview page.
Pro Leagues - Drafts in Pro Leagues are held in Live Standard and Live Auction formats exclusively.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.