Get started with and enter a Public Prize League
Public Prize Leagues (formerly Pro Leagues) are Public Leagues that you join by paying an entry fee. This fee goes towards cash prize payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Join up to 50 Public Prize Leagues per season to enjoy competition with similar gameplay as Public Leagues.
Prize eligibility - You must agree to the Paid Fantasy Terms of Service and accept the Yahoo Pre Draft Player Rankings, which can edited any time prior to your draft.
Before joining a Public Prize League, read the official Paid Fantasy Terms of Service to make sure you're eligible.
Public Prize Leagues for each sport use the following scoring and draft formats.
Competition levels you can join (the higher the entry fee, the bigger the prize):
- PRIZE5 ($5 entry fee)
- PRIZE20 ($20 entry fee)
- PRIZE50 ($50 entry fee)
- PRIZE100 ($100 entry fee)
- PRIZE250 ($250 entry fee)
- PRIZE500 ($500 entry fee)
- PRIZE1000 ($1000 entry fee)
- PRIZE5000 ($5000 entry fee)
See the payout options for the top 3 places per Fantasy Sport:
Each Public Prize League requires 12 (10 for Football) managers to complete their draft.
- It's not possible to have a co-manager for your Public Prize League team.
- Managers are randomly placed and it's not possible to invite a friend.
- If the league has any empty slots when it's ready to conduct the draft, the league will be canceled and entry fees are refunded.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Go down and click Get Another Team.
- Click Yahoo Public Prize League.
- Enter your desired settings and draft time.
- Click Join.
- Select your payment method or enter a new one, then click Purchase.
- Be sure to check the box and agree to our Prize League Terms of Service and Pre-Draft rankings in order to be prize eligible.