Fix mobile sign-in problems
Keep in mind - When you're signing in, you don't need to include "@yahoo.com" as part of your Yahoo ID.
Having trouble logging in to your Yahoo account from your mobile device? There are several things you can check to get signed in.
- Did you change your password recently? Make sure you update it on your mobile device too.
- Automatic capitalization? Check that your device isn't auto-capitalizing your Yahoo ID or password if it isn't supposed to.
- Password with special characters? Some devices have problems entering special characters. Try signing in using a desktop computer, then change your password.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies - See your phone's support documentation for instructions, then try signing in again.
- Reboot your phone - Turn your the phone off, remove and reinsert the battery (once powered down), then turn it on and try signing in again.
- Getting a "sign in from a desktop" notice? Try signing in using a desktop or laptop to http://ca.m.yahoo.com/.
- If you're able to sign in there, your password is most likely OK, but you'll need to Yahoo Customer Care for help accessing your account.
- Trouble signing in with an app? See our help articles for Android apps and iOS apps for more help with sign in problems.