Find your YouTube video URL
- Find the video on YouTube.
- Locate the URL box in the upper-right corner of the video page.
- Select the URL by double-clicking the URL box.
- Copy the code by pressing Ctrl and C on your keyboard if you're using Windows, or Command and C if you're using a Mac.
- Use the copied URL to add the video to your site in Site Solution.
Tip: YouTube is a third-party video-broadcasting web site not affiliated with Yahoo. Please visit the YouTube help center for questions about using YouTube.