How do I assign someone access to my account?
If you are the owner or administrator of a Merchant Solutions or Web Hosting plan, you can use the Access Manager to grant someone access to the tools in your account.
To assign access to a new user:
- Go to the Access Manager.
- Click the Add User button.
- Enter a name for this user is the Name field. We recommend entering the user's real name so you can easily identify this person later. This field is required.
- Click the calendar to choose an expiration date for this user or leave the default date of six months from today.
- Enter a current email address for this user in the Email field. We'll send this person an email invitation at the email address you provide, so make sure it's accurate! (If you don't have this user's email address, you can skip this step for now. This user won't be invited to access your account until you provide an email address.)
- Click the Edit link in the Small Business Account Access section to select a role for this user.
- In the dialog that appears, select a role for this user (Learn more about available roles.)
- Click OK to save your role selection.
- If you have a Merchant Solutions plan, you can click the Add another role link to assign this user an additional role.
- Click Save to save this user and send this person an invitation to access your account with the role(s) you selected.
Click Go to Access Manager to return to the main view, where you'll see the user you just added. If you included an email address and role, this user's status will appear as pending.
Note that if you skipped the email or role step, we won't send this user an invitation to access your account yet. We'll invite this user when you complete this user's profile.