PayPal status shows as "Pending"
Your PayPal status may show as "Pending" in the Payment Center for the following reasons:
- You haven't completed all required steps as outlined by PayPal.
- You're trying to set up a non-US PayPal account. Right now, PayPal doesn't support non-US PayPal accounts with this integration of PayPal Express Checkout.
Reviewing incomplete steps in your PayPal setup
- From the Store Manager, click Payment Center.
- Click PayPal Express Checkout (if it's not already expanded).
- Click check status to get more information from PayPal.
- Sign in to your PayPal account.
- Review the steps shown as incomplete by PayPal. Click Go to start a task.
Figure 2: PayPal Getting Started page showing incomplete items. The example shows a PayPal Payments Pro account, but the same page is used for both PayPal Payments Pro and PayPal Express Checkout, although with some different steps in the checklist.