Editing the Page Title
With Checkout & Registration Manager, you have the ability to control the page title (appearing in the Title bar of the web browser). By default, the page title will be the same as the name that appears in the tabs for each your checkout pages in the Page Configuration module.
To change the Page Title:
- From Store Manager, click the "Checkout & Registration Manager" link.
- Click the "Page Configuration" link.
- Click the tab of the page whose title you wish to change.
- Edit the name appearing in the "Title" field. (Note: The name of the tab itself updates to match the page title.
- Save your changes and publish when ready.