How can I reactivate my starter web page?
If you set up a starter web page and decide to forward your domain, your starter web page will be deactivated. However, we save your work, so if you turn off your domain forward, you can reactivate the starter web page you already created. When you reactivate your starter web page, your web site visitors will see this page instead of the web site to which you had been forwarding.
To reactivate your starter web page:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel and click "Domain Control Panel." (If you have not yet signed in with your Yahoo ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so here.)
- In the "Starter Web Page" section, click "Reactivate Starter Web Page."
- On the following page, click the "Reactivate Starter Web Page" button to reactivate your starter web page. To keep your domain forward intact, choose "Cancel."
- You'll return to the Starter Web Page Wizard, where you may edit your starter web page.
- When you're ready, click the "Publish" button at the bottom of the page to make it available to your web site visitors.