How do I delete my domain forwarding?
Domain forwarding — available only to Yahoo Domains and Business Email customers — allows you to redirect your domain name to another web site. You can delete your domain forward from the Domain Control Panel:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel. (If you have not yet signed in with your Yahoo ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so here.)
- Once signed in, you will see modules for each of your domain names on the "Manage My Services" page. Select the "Domain Control Panel" link that corresponds to the domain whose record you wish to edit.
- From the Domain Control Panel, click "Forward Your Domain."
- Click "Delete" next to the domain forward.
- If you're sure you want to delete your domain name forward, click "Delete Forward."
Keep in mind that it may take up to 30 minutes for this deletion to take effect; during this time, visitors will see the forwarded domain.