How do I set up my email address?
To set up your Yahoo Domains email address:
- Go to your Business Control Panel. (If you haven't yet signed in with your Yahoo ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so.)
- Click the Domain Control Panel link associated with your domain.
- Click Manage Email Accounts in the "Email" section.
- In the "Email sent to:" field, enter an email address (such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To save your changes, click the OK button. You'll see a message reading, "We successfully saved your email address."
- Click the Cancel button to return to the Domain Control Panel.
You can edit this email address anytime by returning to the "Set Up Email Address" task and entering a new name.
Note: When you change your email address, mail sent to the original address will be returned to sender (unless you have activated the catch-all feature).