How do I save a message to my Sent folder?
When you send an email message, you can choose to automatically save a copy of the message in the Sent folder.
To activate saving copies of sent mail:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Business Email account.
- From the main Yahoo Business Mail page, click the Tools (gear) icon link in the upper-right corner of the page.
Business Email Tools (Gear) Icon
- Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Tools Pull-Down: Mail Options
- The General mail settings should be displayed. If they are not, click the "General" link located in the left column.
Mail Options Menu: General
- In the "Sending Messages" section of the General options, for the option "When sending messages:" click the checkbox to select "Save a copy of the message in the Sent folder".
Save Sent Messages Checkbox
- Click the Save button.
General Mail Settings: Save Button
Any time you'd like to stop saving your sent messages, return to the General options page and deselect the "Save a copy of the message in the Sent folder" checkbox, then click the Save button.
Messages in your Sent folder display the names of those to whom the messages were sent, rather than the name of the sender. If a message in your Sent folder is marked as unread, it is because you yourself have not opened it; this is not an indication of whether the recipient has received or read the message.
Note: Messages cannot be moved into the Sent folder from other folders. Once a message has been moved out of the Sent folder, it cannot be moved back in.