How do I designate an email address as my default sending address?
When you designate an email address as your default sending account, we'll automatically display this address in the "From" field when you reply to messages (unless you choose a different address in the pull-down menu).To designate your default sending account:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Business Email account.
- Click the Tools (gear) icon link in the upper-right corner of the page.
Business Email Tools (Gear) Icon
- Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Tools Pull-Down: Mail Options
- Select "Mail Accounts" in the left column.
Mail Options Menu: Mail Accounts
- Click the address that you'd like to make your default email address, then check the "Default sending account" box.
If there is no check box, the chosen address is already set as your default sending account.
Mail Accounts: Default Sending Account Check Box
- When you're finished, click the Save button.
Mail Accounts: Default Sending Account Save Button