How can I forward all of my Yahoo Business Email to another email address?
To forward all of the messages sent to your Yahoo Business Email to another email address:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Business Email account.
- From the main Yahoo Business Mail page, click the Tools (gear) icon link in the upper-right corner of the page.
Business Email Tools (Gear) Icon
- Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Tools Pull-Down: Mail Options
- Click the "POP & Forwarding" link located in the Mail Options in the left column.
Mail Options Menu: POP and Forwarding
On the POP & Forwarding page, click the radio button next to the "Forward Yahoo Mail to another email address:" option.
POP and Forwarding: POP Radio Button
Enter the email address to which you'd like to forward your Yahoo Business Email and select the forwarding behavior from the pull-down menu.
POP and Forwarding: Forwarding Address and Behavior Pull-Down
Click the Save button at the top of the page to save your changes.
POP and Forwarding: Forwarding Save Button
- Read the confirmation message about verifying the "Forward to" address and then click OK to close the message.
POP and Forwarding: Verify Forwarding Address Message
- Check your email account for the verification email as indicated in the confirmation message. Follow the instructions in the email message to complete the verification process. Forwarding will become effective after the receiving email address has been verified.
Note: You cannot forward your mail to another address and use POP at the same time. If you have turned on forwarding, and try to set up POP, you will receive an error. To begin using POP with your email, deactivate mail forwarding.
Keep in mind that when you forward all of your mail to another email address, new messages will not appear in your Yahoo Business Email mailbox. (Messages received prior to enabling email forwarding will remain in your mailbox.)