How do I change the font size of my email messages?
If you're using plain text to compose your messages, you can change the display font style, size, and color.To change your display font:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Business Email account.
- From the main Yahoo Business Mail page, click the Tools (gear) icon link in the upper-right corner of the page.
Business Email Tools (Gear) Icon
- Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Tools Pull-Down: Mail Options
- The General mail settings should be displayed. If they are not, click the "General" link located in the left column.
Mail Options Menu: General
- In the "Advanced Settings" section of the General options page, use the "Plain text font" pull down menus to select the font face and size you would like to use.
Plain Text Font Pull-Down Menus
- Click the Save button.
General Mail Settings: Save Button
To change the font size of all of the text in the Yahoo interface, change the default font size of your browser. To change the font size in your browser, please refer to your browser's help files or help menu.