How do I send email to a list?
Note: This help article applies to the newest version of Yahoo Mail Yahoo and not to Mail Classic.
Sending Email to a List
If you created a List of contacts, you can use it to send a new email message directly from your Contacts.Here's How:
- Sign in to your Business Email account.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Business Email Contacts Tab
- If you cannot see your Lists, click on the word "Lists" or the arrow to the left of the word "Lists" in the left column on the "Contacts" tab so that the arrow points downward and the Lists are displayed.
Contacts: Lists Link
- Select the List you want to send a message to. The contacts in the List will be displayed.
Contacts: Selected List Name
- Click the check box for "Select All" to select all of the contacts in the List. You can also send to a portion of the list by only checking the contacts you want to send the message to.
Contact List: Select All
- Click the Compose Message button.
Contact List: Compose Message Button
- The "New Email" page opens with the message addressed to the selected contacts.
- Compose your message and click Send.
Business Email w/ Multiple Recipients Send Button