Overview of College Bowl Pick'em
Playing is free (and easy!) -- There are two different types of groups you can sign up for: "Straight Picks" or "Confidence Points."
Regardless of your group type, just make your picks then sit back and enjoy the games -- We'll do all the hard work of gathering statistics, computing point totals, and updating standings.
Straight Pick groups
In Straight Pick groups, all you need to do is pick the winners for each bowl game -- That's it.
Win the group by picking more games correctly than anyone else.
Confidence Points groups
Confidence Points groups are a little different. You'll still make your predictions for the winners of each bowl game, but you'll also rank each contest based on how sure you are about the outcome (1-35) using "Confidence Points."
If you pick the winner correctly, you'll score your Confidence Points for that game. Win the group by scoring more confidence points than anyone else.
Get the full rundown about confidence points in our Confidence Points overview article.
slide left to see more
|2013-2014 Bowl Schedule|
|November 19th, 2013||Registration opens
Start picking winners
|December 21st, 2013||Bowl games begin|
|December 31st, 2013||Last day to leave a group|
|January 6th, 2014||
Bowl games end
Signing up for College Bowl Pick'em
- Sign in to College Bowl Pick'em
- Select how you'd like to get started:
- Create Group - Set up your own group and invite your friends
- Join Group - Enter the Group ID and password to join a Private Group, or click Browse Directory to compete in a group that's already been set up
- Create Pick Set - Start making your picks now, then join a group later.