Season dates and deadlines in Fantasy Football
Yahoo Fantasy Football dates and deadlines
- Fantasy Football season: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013 - Sunday, December 29, 2013 (this corresponds to the entire 2013 NFL regular season).
- Week 1 deadline: All drafts must be completed by 11:59 PM PT on Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, to be assured of including Week 1 scoring
- Registration: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.
- Last date to conduct a live draft: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013.
- Last date to conduct an offline or autopick draft: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013.
Drafting after the season has begun
- If the draft happens after the game week is already underway, your league will not begin its season until the start of the following week.
- Retroactive scoring: The commissioner of a custom (private) league can opt to change the Start Scoring Date for their league to incorporate previous weeks if their league drafts after week 1.
- Note: Retroactive scoring is not available in public leagues.