Post-draft waivers in custom leagues
Custom league commissioners can choose whether players will automatically go to waivers after the draft or if players will be immediately available as free agents.
- This setting cannot be reversed once the draft is over. All undrafted players must follow the waiver period setting in place at the time the draft concluded.
- The waiver period for custom leagues can be set anywhere from "No waivers" up to "7 days."
- If the waiver period for your custom league is set for 2 days (which is the default Public/Pro League setting), waivers will take between 48 and 72 hours. Waivers do not begin processing until the nightly update that begins shortly after midnight Pacific Time.
- If your draft takes place on a Monday at 11 a.m. PT, undrafted players will clear waivers at 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday. Waivers will then be processed between 4-8 hours later, at which point they will show on their new roster.
When rosters populate after your draft
- Same day | If your league uses Daily - Today roster changes
- The following day | If your league uses Daily - Tomorrow roster changes
- The day roster changes are allowed | If your league uses Weekly roster changes
Check out these articles for more detailed information about waivers:
- Waivers basics in Fantasy Football
- Changing waiver settings
- How to manage or cancel waiver claims
- How waiver priority is determined
- Waiver period for dropped players
- Weekly waiver options
- Game Time waivers
- Why wasn't my claim successful?
- Multiple waiver claims with the same player
- Same-day add/drops don't affect waivers
- FAAB waivers
- Free agents and waiver priority
- Additional waiver rules