Understand your league's position and scoring settings
Navigating to your league's position and scoring settings
- Within your league, select the League tab.
- Select Scoring & Settings.
Good to know: All public leagues (including Pro Leagues) use the same default scoring and roster configurations.
Mastering scoring terminology
- Learn about "head-to-head" and "points only" scoring systems.
Understanding the scoring system
- Point scoring for Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball is for "head-to-head - points" or "points only" leagues and not for "head-to-head" or "head-to-head - one win" leagues.
- "Head-to-head" leagues will not to see points settings. They will only see stat categories.
- In "head-to-head" leagues, you get a single win for things like most goals, assists, power plays, etc.
- The "Roster Positions" section displays the starting roster configuration, as well as any bench or Disabled List (DL) or Injured Reserve (IR) positions, selected by the commissioner
- Bench "BN" positions do not count in fantasy scoring, and may be occupied by players from any position.