How to create and edit a video playlist
You can view and edit video playlists from your My Music bar on the right side of many Yahoo Music pages.
Create a Video Playlist:
- Scroll over the My Music tab and click on the My Video Playlists from the drop down menu.
- On your Video Playlists page, click Create New Playlist.
- On the playlist creator, choose your videos on the left side. The default view is Top 100, but you can pull down the Category menu to select new videos, videos recommended to you, recently played and more. You can also search for videos using the search tab.
- Drag videos you want to add to the playlist from the left side to the playlist builder on the right.
- You can reorder the list up and down by dragging, or delete any you don't want.
- Give your playlist a name and add a description if you wish, then save the playlist to keep it.
Add a Video to your Playlist:
- While viewing a video, click "Add to Playlist" next to the video player window.
- You will have the option to add to an existing playlist or add to a new playlist.
- If you choose to add to an existing playlist, use the drop-down to select the playlist to which you would like to add the new video.
- If you opt to add to a new playlist, you will need to enter a playlist name.
Edit a Video Playlist:
- Scroll over the My Music tab and click on the My Video Playlists from the drop down menu. All your playlists appear here. Use the Sort by pulldown menu to select how they appear (alphabetical, most recent, etc.).
- Next to the playlist name, click Edit or Delete. This is the only place where you can delete a playlist.
- To rearrange the order in the playlist or otherwise edit it, click Edit. In the Playlist Editor, you can reorder the list up and down by dragging, or delete any you don't want.