Phone In / Phone Out discontinuing on January 30, 2013
As of January 30, 2013, Yahoo will no longer offer Phone In and Phone Out service, although free Messenger-to-Messenger calls will still be available through your Yahoo Messenger client installed on your computer.
You can use your remaining Phone Out credit
- Until January 30, 2013, you will be able to call landlines and mobile phones using your remaining Phone Out credit.
- You will also be able to keep your Phone In account active during this period.
- However, as of November 30, 2012 it is no longer possible to add new funds to your Yahoo Voice account.
Applying for a refund
- Submit your refund request to Jajah no later than January 30, 2013: You may apply for a refund of any balance remaining on your account by submitting a request to Jajah, no later than January 30, 2013.
- To submit a refund request: Go to the Jajah Refund Requests page.
- Select the Ask a Question or Live Chat tabs at the top of the Jajah Refund Requests page.
- After requesting a refund, your account will be closed, and within 30 days of your request, Jajah will make up to three attempts to post any approved refund to the means of payment that you last used for your Yahoo Voice account.
If you do not receive a refund
- Contact Jajah via email, at this email address: email@example.com
- Contact Jajah no later than: February 28, 2013
- If necessary, you can provide alternative credit card or PayPal account information to which Jajah can post the credit.
Note: Neither Jajah nor Yahoo will be responsible for providing refunds except as provided above.
If you receive an error
- If you receive an error when connecting to the Yahoo Voice / Jajah ticketing system:
- The problem is intermittent and should be corrected after a short period of time.
- Try again: Please wait a short while and then try again.