Error: "Yahoo7 Messenger has stopped working"
Correct your Runtime Components
- Press Windows + R.
- The "Run" window opens.
- Enter appwiz.cpl
- Click OK.
- The "Programs and Features" window opens ("Add or Remove Programs" in older versions of Windows).
- Select each of the following items, then click Uninstall (Click Remove in older versions of Windows).
Note: (There may be multiple versions, so be sure to remove all of them)
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++
- When the uninstall is complete, restart your computer.
- Download and install the following Runtime Components:
- Download and install the following system updates (based on your operating system):
- After installing these updates, restart your computer.
- Open and sign in to Yahoo7 Messenger.