Delete the conversation history in Yahoo Messenger 11
It's a snap to delete your Messenger conversation history. Let us show you how.
Delete your entire Conversation History
- In the Messenger contact list, click Messenger | Preferences.
- Click Conversation History.
- Click the View Conversation History button.
- From the "Conversation History" window, choose the type of conversation history you would like to delete from the View All drop down.
- Check any of the boxes next to the message or call you would like to delete.
- At the top of the "Conversation History" window, click Actions | Delete.
- Click Delete.
Note: It may be possible to restore deleted messages within a short period of time. This can be started by quickly filling out the Yahoo Mail/Messenger Restore Help Form.
For how to delete the conversation history from Yahoo Messenger 11.5 please see, Deleting the conversation history in Yahoo Messenger 11.5.