Recover deleted email from your Trash folder
We know accidents happen and sometimes emails you want to keep get deleted unintentionally. Don't worry, it's easy to move emails in your Trash back to your Inbox or another folder. Here's how.
- From your Inbox, click Trash.
- Your Trash folder's contents appear to the right.
- Select any messages you would like to save.
- Click Move.
- A pop-up with your folder list appears.
- Click the folder you want to move the messages to.
Not seeing emails in your Trash? Yahoo Mail regularly empties the Trash folder. Once it's been emptied, they're permanently deleted from the Yahoo Mail servers. Learn the options for recovering emails in our restoring permanently deleted emails and IMs help article.