How many people can I send a message to at once from Yahoo7 Mail?
Sending email to more than one person
- There must be at least one email address in the "To" field.
- Enter additional email addresses in the "To," "Cc," or "BCC" fields.
- When you're done typing an email address, press the space bar to complete it and begin entering a new address.
Sending email to a large number of recipients
To protect against spam, the following may occur when sending an email to a large number of recipients:
- You may be asked to enter a CAPTCHA verification code before you can send the email.
- You may be unable to send the email unless you reduce the number of recipients in each of the address fields.
- If you need to regularly send large numbers of emails, we encourage you to use Yahoo7 Groups.
- It's better designed to handle higher volumes of messages and mailing list distribution.
Good to know
- Your message won't be delivered if you don't enter valid email addresses.
- Instead, you'll receive an error stating "This is an invalid email address."
- Sending junk mail or "spam" is a violation of the Yahoo7 Mail Terms of Service and will not be tolerated.