Can't send, forward, or reply to emails
Are you having trouble using the send, forward, and reply buttons in Yahoo Mail? Some programs on your computer (like a browser add-on) may prevent the Yahoo Mail Rich Text toolbar from working properly. You can switch to the plain text toolbar as a workaround.
Switch to plain text mode
- Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
- Click Compose.
- Click the double arrow button (<<) at the right side of the formatting toolbar. This switches you to plain text mode.
- Compose and send your email.
If you continue to experience a problem after completing the above steps:
- Verify that you are signed onto your computer as an administrator.
- This is necessary to make sure you have the right level of access to complete the troubleshooting in step 2.
- Follow our browser troubleshooting steps.