Sync Yahoo Contacts with Mac Address Book
It's easy to have your Yahoo Contacts sync up with your Mac Address Book.
Syncing your contacts with Mac Address Book
- Open the Mac OS Address Book app.
- Select Address Book | Preferences.
- Select Accounts | On My Mac.
- Check the checkbox for Synchronize with Yahoo.
- Select Agree for the Terms of Service.
- Enter your Yahoo ID in the Yahoo ID box.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- Select OK.
Note: Only Mac OS X 10.5 ("Leopard") and newer versions support the sync feature. To determine your computer's version of Mac OS X, select Apple | About This Mac.