Access Yahoo Mail on mobile devices
Accessing your Yahoo Mail on the go
Using a mobile Web browser
- Mobile Web browsers are apps that allow you to access the web from your mobile device.
- Most mobile devices come with a pre-installed Web browser.
- Additional browsers (e.g., mobile versions of Opera, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) are available for download via your device's app marketplace.
- Using your preferred mobile web browser, visit http://uk.m.yahoo.com/, then tap Mail to access Yahoo Mail.
Using a pre-installed email client
- Most smartphone and tablet devices come with pre-installed email clients, which can be used to access one or more email accounts.
- These clients are often called "Mail" and can access Yahoo Mail and several other email services -- like Gmail, Hotmail, or Microsoft Exchange.
- For set up assistance, select your device type below:
Using the official Yahoo Mail app
- Yahoo offers official, fully-featured Yahoo Mail apps for Android, iOS, and Windows RT devices.
- You can find the official Yahoo Mail app by searching for "Yahoo" in your device's app marketplace.
Good to know: If you're not using one of the supported methods above, we can't guarantee product functionality. Please attempt to use one of the above methods prior to contacting us for assistance.