'Polls' page options
Want to survey the opinions of your fellow group members? The 'Polls' page is a great place to do it!
Keep in mind: While all group members may create polls, only group owners, moderators, or the poll's creator may edit, close, or delete them.
- On your group's main page, click More | Polls.
- Click New Poll.
- Enter your poll question.
- Enter your options.
- Select your additional poll options (number of choices, close date, etc.)
- Click Create Poll.
- From the 'Polls' page, mouse over the poll you'd like to edit.
- Click the Edit icon .
- Make your updates.
- Click Save.
Important: Editing an active poll will reset voting data and you will lose all existing votes.
- From the 'Polls' page, mouse over the poll you'd like to close.
- Click the Close icon (X).
- Select how you'd like to send poll results to group members.
- Click Close Poll.
- From the 'Polls' page, mouse over the poll you'd like to delete.
- Click the Delete icon .
- Click Delete Poll.