Invite new members to your group
- Start on a desktop or laptop computer.
- On your group's main page, click Management | Manage Invitations.
- Enter email addresses of the people you'd like to invite, separated by commas.
- To invite users to have only mailing-list access (no Web access), select Add only to mailing list.
- Click Invite.
- The number invites you can send in a 24-hour period is cumulative across all of your groups.
- If you're a moderator and don't have the ability to invite new members, contact your group's owner to request that they give you access.
- If an email address is "Bouncing," it can't be used to subscribe to a group until the bounce status is resolved.