Email frequency options in Yahoo Groups
Customizing your frequency preferences
- From your group's main page, click Membership | Edit Membership.
- Next to "Subscription," click the Edit icon .
- Next to "Message Delivery," select your desired email delivery method:
- Individual Emails: Messages are delivered one at a time to your email inbox. Attachments (if included and allowed by your moderator) will be sent to you directly.
- Daily Digest: Messages are delivered in batches of 25 or daily, whichever comes sooner. Attachments are not available when using Daily Digest.
- No Email (Web Only): Messages are only available to read on the web. Keep in mind, some groups may disable the "message archive" feature, meaning it is not possible to read messages on the web in those groups.
- Special Notices: Only "Special Notices" sent by the group's moderator will be emailed to you.
- Click Save.