"Create profile" when trying to sign in to Yahoo Groups
If you've never created a Yahoo profile for your Facebook or Google login, you'll need to create one first before you can use one of them to sign in to Yahoo Groups.
Creating a Yahoo profile for your Facebook or Google account
- Visit Yahoo Groups.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Facebook or Google.
- Enter your login information, then click Sign In.
- Click the name of the group you're trying to access.
- Click Create new profile.
- You may be prompted to enter your login information again as a security precaution.
- Click Add an alias.
- Enter the alias (username) you'd like to use.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
- Click Continue.
- Click View Group to access your group.