Fix Sign-in Seal problems
Sign-in Seal doesn't appear on the Yahoo Sign-in page
- Often caused by a Web browser's cache and cookies being deleted, which removes the seal.
- Some browser add-ons and computer security software automatically clear cache and cookies each time the browser is closed.
- Create a new Sign-in Seal, or disable add-ons and security programs, to fix the problem.
Option to create a new Sign-in Seal doesn't appear
- Your Web browser is most likely not set to accept cookies.
- You will need to create a new Sign-in Seal from within your Yahoo account.
Creating a new Sign-in Seal from within your account
- Sign in to your Yahoo Account Information page.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," select Create a sign-in seal.
- Creating a new seal will recreate the cookie for the browser and bring back the Sign-in Seal.