How to tell if your account was hacked
Do you think your account was accessed without your permission? We know this can be a worrisome experience. Find out how you can tell if your account has been hacked, and what you can do to secure your account again.
Signs that your account has been hacked
- Changes have been made to your account information.
- There are logins from locations you don't recognize in your Login Activity page.
- Your mail account is sending spam.
- There are messages in your sent folder that you didn't send.
- You're receiving multiple failed delivery messages.
- You aren't receiving expected emails.
Does any of this apply to you?
Review our step-by-step guide to securing your account.