Disable compatibility view in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 include a compatibility view, which makes your browser work like an older version of Internet Explorer. If this view is turned on it can cause display problems with tabs, and interactive features on Yahoo. Don't worry. We're here to help!
Disabling compatibility view
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Pressing ALT+T will also bring up the "Tools" drop-down menu.
- If Compatibility View is checked, click it to remove the checkmark.
- Click Tools again.
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- Make sure "yahoo.com" is not listed under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View." (If "yahoo.com" is listed, remove it.)
- Make sure that the "Display all websites in Compatibility View" checkbox is unchecked.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer.
- Sign back in to Yahoo.