Disable compatibility view in Internet Explorer
Disabling compatibility view
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Pressing ALT+T will also bring up the "Tools" drop-down menu.
- If Compatibility View is checked, click it to remove the checkmark.
- Click Tools again.
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- Make sure "yahoo.com" is not listed under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View." (If "yahoo.com" is listed, remove it.)
- Make sure that the "Display all websites in Compatibility View" checkbox is unchecked.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer.
- Sign back in to Yahoo.