Setting up Yahoo Mail in iOS Mail
To set up Yahoo Mail in iOS Mail:
- Using your iOS device, tap the Settings app.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Yahoo.
- Under "Name," enter your name or the account name.
- Under "Address," enter your Yahoo email address.
Note: Be sure to include your domain name (e.g. email@example.com).
- Enter your password.
- Enter a description of the account you are setting up.
- Tap Next.
- Select either On or Off for the items (Mail, Contacts, etc.) that you would like sync.
- Tap Save.
Your Yahoo Mail should connect and set up automatically. If you encounter any issues in adding your Yahoo Mail account, please contact us and provide the following information so that we may assist you:
- Your Yahoo ID.
- The exact error message you are receiving on your device when you attempt to set up your account.
- Which security update are you currently using on your device.