Change your password
Your Yahoo password applies to all Yahoo services you use with your account. Because of this, we think it's a good idea to change your password at least once a year to keep your account information secure.
You'll need to know your password before you can update it. Not sure what it is? Use our Password Helper.
Here's how to change it:
- Go to your Yahoo Account Info page.
- Enter your Yahoo ID and password.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," click Change your password.
- In the fields provided, enter:
- Current password
- New password (use a secure, strong password).
- Click Save.