Mozilla Firefox doesn't save my password
The option to have your username and password remembered on the Yahoo Sign-in page is a feature that Mozilla Firefox offers called Autofill. If you've asked for this info to be remembered in Firefox preferences and it's still not working, there are a few steps you can take to try and fix it.
- Check that you aren't clearing your browser history
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Firefox will, ensure the Remember history checkbox is selected.
- Click Ok.
- Double-check your Autofill settings
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- Click Security.
- Under Passwords, ensure the Remember Passwords for Sites checkbox is selected.
- Click OK.
- Make sure that you're on a legitimate Yahoo sign-in page by looking for the Sign-in Seal.
Note: If Autofill is enabled, you can click the Exceptions button to see if Yahoo is on the blocked site list.
If the above steps don't do the trick, you can find more helpful info on the Mozilla Firefox Help page.