Keeper league basics
In a keeper league, one or more players are kept on a fantasy roster from season to season. This is different from a standard fantasy league, where all managers start with a blank slate and draft a completely new team each year.
- There are numerous formats to choose from. Your league should decide which format will work best.
- Your league can decide how many players each team can keep and the deadline to declare keepers.
- Keeper management tools allow commissioners to
- Import rosters from last season
- Set deadlines for keeper selections
- Provide teams detailed instructions about making keeper selections
- Confirm and/or edit teams' keeper picks after the deadline
- Place keepers into certain rounds of their draft order
Keeper management tools
- Enabling or disabling keeper tools
- Choose Keepers tool
- Confirm Keepers tool
- Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players tool
Setting up a keeper league
- First-year and transfer keeper leagues
- Re-associating managers to their keeper league teams
- Auction keepers
- Offline keepers
Managing a keeper league