Yahoo Trade Review
Yahoo Trade Review is included with all Yahoo Pro Leagues
Protesting a trade
- If a manager feels that the deal is unfair, he/she can lodge an official protest with the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Every protest (which must contain a description of why the protesting manager feels the trade should be vetoed) will be reviewed by members of the Yahoo Sports staff following the 2-day review period.
- As a result, it may take an additional day for your trade to process, since the Yahoo Sports League Office has a 24-hour period to review the trade and either accept or reject it after your league's review period.
- Unlike the one-third of league members requirement for trade vetoes, only one manger protesting a trade will trigger a review by the Yahoo Sports League Office.
- Any notes made by either manager involved in the trade, either when proposing or accepting the trade, will be included in the review process.
- It is not the purpose of the League Office to prevent coaches from making unwise trades, but rather to simply ensure that all coaches in a league are competing on a level and fair playing field.
Caution: All decisions on trade protests are final. Explanations about why specific trades were approved or rejected are not provided.