Sign up for a new account on a mobile device
- Go to the mobile registration page (edit.yahoo.com/registration).
- Enter the requested info on the form.
Tip: If the username you want turns red, the ID isn't available. Try a different ID or add it to your Watch List.
- In the "Mobile number" section, be sure to select your country code, and then enter a valid mobile number.
- Tap Create account.
- On the next screen tap Send SMS.
-A code will be sent to your mobile device.
- Enter the code in the "Code" box, and then tap Submit Code.
Success! You're now registered for a new Yahoo account. You can now use your Yahoo ID and password for all Yahoo services.