Share or view webcams
Starting a webcam conversation
- Click Messenger | My Webcam.
- Click Actions | More Actions | Invite to View My Webcam.
- Select a friend from "My Contacts" or click Other Contact and type the Yahoo ID of someone not in your Contact List.
- Your friend will receive an invitation message on their computer to accept or decline your invitation.
- When your friend accepts, a conversation window appears on your screen.
- Want to view your contact's webcam? Just select View Webcam in "More Actions."
- Type your message in the text area at the bottom of the Conversation window.
- Click Conversation | Close when you are finished.
Want to improve your experience? You can use video calling, a new webcam technology available with Yahoo Messenger 10 and later versions. Video calling offers more features and better quality for your webcam experience.