Sort messages in Yahoo Mail
Emails are sorted with the newest messages at the top by default, but you can change your sort options any time you like!
You can sort your emails from the "View" menu. You'll have different options available, depending on whether the Conversations feature is enabled or disabled.
- Date - Newest emails appear on top.
- Click again to reverse sort order.
- Unread - Unread email appears on top.
- Attachments - Emails with attachments appear on top.
- Starred - Emails marked with a star appear on top.
In addition to the sort options above, you also have:
- Sender - Sorts by the sender alphabetically.
- Subject - Sorts by the subject line alphabetically.