Add clickable links to your email
The internet is just a click away! Send your friends clickable links to any website you want.
There are two parts to a clickable link - the visible word your recipient clicks on and the website you send them to.
- While composing an email, enter the word or phrase you'd like the recipient to click on.
- Highlight the text.
- Click the Insert Link icon in the formatting toolbar.
- If it's missing, click the Rich Text icon to switch to Rich Text mode.
- Enter the full URL of the website.
- Example: http://www.yahoo.com
- Click OK.
The text is underlined and colored blue. When you send the email, the link will become clickable.