Want to share some pictures with the rest of your group? It's easy to do from the "Photos" page.
Uploading from the Web
- On your group's main page, click Photos.
- Choose the album you would like to add the photo to or create a new album.
- Using the "Add Photos" window, select the photos you'd like to add.
- Click Open.
- Click Post Photos.
Note: Be sure to review the photo upload limits and requirements.
Uploading via email
It's fast. Email photos to your group's alias and a photomatic album is automatically created.
- Sign in to an email address associated with your group-member account.
- Compose a new email.
- In the subject line, enter what you want the title of your new photo album to be.
- Attach the photos you want to upload.
- Send the email to [yourgroupname]@yahoogroups.com (where [yourgroupname] is the name of your group).
Success! A new photomatic album in your group--with your photos--will be created in a matter of seconds. Learn how to view recently added photos.