Unable to access or use group features
You aren't being recognized as a member of the group
If you don't see or have access to certain sections of your group, it could be that you're:
- Not logged in (Click Sign In at the top of the page).
- Logged in, but aren't being recognized as a group member (You'll see a “Join Group” button on group's main page).
- An “email only” member of the group.
Tip: Use the Membership Wizard to become a full web-access member.
- A member of the group under a different Yahoo ID.
- Not a member of the group (intentionally or unintentionally). To become a member, click Join Group.
The moderator has turned off access to the feature
If you don't see a certain feature (e.g., “Photos”) or can't perform all actions within a feature (e.g., there is no “Add Photos” button), your group's moderator(s) has decided not to give group members permission to add photos.
If you'd like access to areas that are currently off-limits, request access by contacting your group's moderator.
There may be an issue with your system
If neither of the explanations above explain your problem, the issue may be related to your web browser. If that's the case, it can most likely be fixed by performing some basic web browser troubleshooting.