View Sign-in Activity by IP Address and Location
- We match your IP address to a general geographical location.
- Users who access their account from the United States will see the State.
- If you access your account using a single computer, the IP addresses you see should be the same or start with the same two sets of numbers.
- For example, "209.16.xx.xx."
- If you're seeing an IP address that differs greatly from your usual IP address, it could mean either:
- You've recently accessed your account from a different location.
- Someone else has accessed your account.
- If you're suspicious of an IP address in your history, you can use a utility like whois to gather more information about that IP address.
Switching between Location and IP Address views
- Sign in to your Yahoo account information.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," click View your recent sign-in activity.
- Click Location | IP Address to toggle between views.
Note: Login Activity will display 10 separate Login Activities for your viewing at a time. If you wish to see more, you can click View More at athe bottom of the page.