File Manager for Yahoo Web Hosting
- When I try to save my page, why do I see a warning that the file already exists?
- Why do I get a warning that I don't have an index.html file?
- I created a home page, but my page still says "Under Construction." What do I do?
- Why aren't all my files showing up in my File Manager?
- I used File Manager to make changes to my page, but when I reopen the page, I don't see the changes. Why?
- Why can't I upload my file?
- What is the difference between "index.html" and "index.htm"?
- If I have my own index.html or index.htm file, can I delete the index.html file already in my File Manager?
- I accidentally deleted my page. Can I restore it?
- What is a subdirectory?
- How do I create subdirectories?
- What can I name my subdirectories?
- Can my subdirectories have subdirectories?
- How many levels of subdirectories can I create?
- How do I move files to a subdirectory?
- How do I link files in my subdirectory?
- Do I need an index.html file in each subdirectory?
- How do I rename or delete a subdirectory?
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.